Good idea.  In fact, many cities are bereft of decent public toilets, which
is sad.  For example, I was in San Francisco recently, a city that depends
on the tourist trade a great deal, and in the area near the Ferry Building,
by Fisherman's Wharf, which is a great tourist attraction, there is but one
public toilet.  There was quote a line of people waiting to use it.  I
understand it's not the best kept restroom in town, either.

BTW, you still didn't address my question and comments.  You're much like a
politician.  You have your agenda and won't be distracted from it by truth,
direct remarks, or questions.  A good essay on shit hole toilets seems
right up your alley, and I'd expect you'd do a good job with it.

I, for one, will be looking for your essay.

Jerry Todd
Dancing Frog Studio
Calaveras, CA