Paul"s Picture

> Paul said:
> Still waiting for the comment on mine for this month
> :)
>
>OK, Paul, when I saw this, I thought snapshot, whose
purpose was to record part of a holiday experience.
When I looked a bit longer, it occured to me that the
girlfriend is in a fairly intense concentration with
her viewfinder.  That seems to be what the subject is,
but the lens isn't quite long enough (or is it the
photographer who isn't quite close enough?) to make it
clear.  I won't try to second guess the alternatives,
but to me I am left wanting to see more of her face,
more of what she is looking at-the cause of her
interest.  It is not my nature to want to be
frustrated, so I go on the the next image, and hope
that next month the photographer will present a
clearer expression.  Happy trails...Bob