Wow, a lot of discussion going on here suddenly :-)

I just like to say that I agree with Chris on this.

Although I liked doing comments (and even more receiving them :-) it DID have
a touch of "school-work". The assignment is also random, meaning you get to
comment on images that you normally wouldn't have because they don't do
anything to you.

I think I'll be more comfortable commenting on the "highlights" that are in
every PUG I have seen sofar ...

Regards, JvW