I'm not so sure about that, although I tend to agree that film can, when
scanned and the image manipulated in Photoshop, give similar results. I
don't know enough about working with RAW files yet to speak with any
intelligence on the subject, but it seems that you may have a point.
Still, even if you are 100% correct, I think the workflow is easier and
much simplified when shooting RAW, and for someone like Paul, that's as
much a part of the equation as anything, I'd suppose.

Shel