Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Here's another shot from my Chicago walkaround of a couple of weeks
> ago. After the Wrigley building, it's probably the most
> over-photographed structure in Chicago. I tried to get a fresh
> perspective by juxtaposing it against another structure. My main
> subject is in shade, the backdrop in full sun. Shot with the *istD and
> the DA 16-45 at 18mm, f8, ISO 200, 1/250. (Don't you just love
> metadata?:-) It's here:

Oooh, that makes me very sad, Paul.
I spent my very early childhood in that neigborhood and at that time you
could still
go into the tower.  And there was no skyscraper behind it to ruin the view
from the
outside.  The building behind it is hideous, and there is quite a bit of
wonderful
architecture in my home town.

Hard for me to block out my opinion of the subject matter - but that being
said,
I think this doesn't quite work photographically - a bit too busy, unlike
your
recent gorgeous car shot (you know the one I like, the old car profile.)

But I have to scroll on my 'puter to see the whole thing too.

annsan