On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:10:06 +0000, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> I didn't get chance to see as much as I'd hoped because my companions
> (aged 9, 11 and 42) <snip>

Bob, you should know better than to go anywhere with a 42 year old...  <vbg>

<snip> Thought for the day: "Bob, why can't you have a big exhibition like this?
> You take lots of photographs".<snip>

I've thought that about myself many times.  Then I look at my "lots of
photographs", and I realize there's a reason I don't have big
exhibitions.  <g>

Interesting comment WRT contacts and digital, BTW.

cheers,
frank