On 14 Nov 2004 at 16:47, William Robb wrote:

> Well cripes almighty Carlos!
> How can you get on your high horse and make a statment like that
> without making formal, scientific, error free tests.
> Don't you realize that visual impressions gotten by long experience
> in the field don't mean shit around here?
> Haven't you figured out that in order for a statement to be valid you
> have to test the equipment six ways from Sunday?

Made some Sunday tests comparing my V125/2.5Macro to the lovely old SMC Bellows-
Tak 100/4, interesting results and I know which lens I prefer (not that I
didn't know before the tests :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998