Nice shots. Some great moments captured here. In terms of the conversion, I find the mid range grays to be a bit too heavy. For example, I think the faces of those who are obviously caucasion are generally darker than a good tri-x print would render them. You might open them in PS, go to curves and pull down the middle of the curve a bit. But then again, you might prefer them just the way they are. In any case, some very good work here.
Paul