> AG> Last week, we saw my friend's 2 1/2 month old baby for the first
> AG> time. I'm still learning to shoot indoors, but this shot
> was one of
> AG> the non-blurry ones. I corrected for the yellow cast in
> Capture One.
>
> AG> http://sunny16.smugmug.com/gallery/300338
>
> Amita, you've cut off the fingers on her right hand. It seems
> that it could've added to the expression though :). This is
> one thoughtfully cute baby :). On my monitor it is still just
> a tad yellowish.

Yes, she's a cutie. :) I see what you mean about the yellow still being
there. This is still a vast improvement over the way it was before. :) The
ceiling in the restaurant was high and yellow, I think. This was the best of
a batch of about 15 exposures. I really admire people who shoot children now
because the last couple of times I've tried it, the kids moved too quickly!

Amita