> Hi Juan ...

Hi Juan.
I'm just starting to try the  tri-x films,so i'll trust you on your
settings,for now.<vbg>

I like the first one the best,the guy in the street car(or is it a bus.??)Seems
to have
good range and i
think this one shows a good PS conversion.
Is there a Tri-x plug in somewere??

BTW i have shot 2 rolls,1 35mm and 1 6x7,both on contact sheets only.They seem
to have a
bit
more "smoothness" to them than the Tmax i'm used to.

Dave