Hi Juan ...

My first comment is that I like the photos, the images.  They definitely
have your stamp on them.

The mid range tones look a little compressed, the silvery grey tones so
characteristic of  Tri-X seem to be missing. Some of the pics look like
they're underexposed a scosh, although I do like they way they look apart
from the somewhat compressed mid tones.  But I'm a mid tone kind of guy
;-)) Have you tried the double layered Hue Saturation technique for
converting to B&W?

Where did you get the settings that emulate Tri-X?

I'd like to see these, or at least some of them, larger (the women with the
dog, guy with buckets, and the Chinese market pics).  Can you put them up
somewhere with an 800 or so pixel width?

Shel