I would LOVE to have a K85/1.8!  Anyone know where I
can find one???  I assume it is as good as the M42
versions?  I was thinking of getting the M42 version
and then an adaptor to mount it to the istD.  Finding
a K mount version would be better, assuming it is as
good as the screw mount.  What are the opinions of the
K Vs. the M42 85/1.8 lens?