So, and I don't expect you to know Shel, why isn't Adobe on this guy's butt? Why won't I be receiving a phone call after someone tracks down my activation attempt and this serial number?

Tom C.

From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Photoshop CS Bargain Basement
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:46:14 -0800

You bougt a cracked version. Illegal. Bootleg.  Call it what you will.  Run
the serial number through Google, see what turns up, and let us know  ;-))

Something similar happened to a friend of mine.  He did the same thing with
v7.0.  When I became suspicious and called PS, they told me it was an
illegal copy, and told me what I just told you.  There were something like
12,000 hits that came up on that serial number from all over the world.

Shel