Assuming you were the innocent in this, the problem comes down the line
should you want to upgrade or add some Adobe plug-ins or fixes.  They may
not work on a bootleg version.  My friend couldn't do some kind of upgrade
on his cracked v7.0, and that's when I became susp[icious.

If being honest, and having the ability to upgrade or add features (sat an
updated RAW plug-in) is important to you, then you know what you should do.

Shel