From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dec 10, 2004 2:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Survey:istD reliability

          One last question,i hope, foilks.:-)

Of the folks on this list, or friends of folks on this list:
1- How many have bought the camera and had to return it soon after with a
malfunction ie:
backfocus
problems,battery problems,to many hot pixels etc.

I'm curious to see what the ratio might be. I know a few have complained but i
think for
the most part
the majority have had little or no problems.

Thanks for your time
No obligation<g>
Keep in mind my choice to aquire the D is for a walkaround digital,not so much
for work.

Dave

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet