Dave Brooks wrote:

>           One last question,i hope, foilks.:-)
>
> Of the folks on this list, or friends of folks on this list:
> 1- How many have bought the camera and had to return it soon
> after with a malfunction ie:
> backfocus
> problems,battery problems,to many hot pixels etc.
>
> I'm curious to see what the ratio might be. I know a few have
> complained but i think for the most part the majority have
> had little or no problems.
>
> Thanks for your time
> No obligation<g>
> Keep in mind my choice to aquire the D is for a walkaround
> digital,not so much for work.

Approx 3000 images in over a year. Mainly used by my wife, in an often
rushed and indelicate manner, purely by the nature of the use she has for
it. Faultless performance. Everything has exceeded my expectations of
quality and durability - battery life also impressive between charges.

Typical Pentax; quality product with near non-existent marketing and rare
product availability off the shelf. Shame.

Malcolm