You're welcome, Markus. It's a very dramatic photo.

Practice is critical. I'm quite certain that I'll never be a great photographer
or even a very good one. I don't think I have a truly unique vision and may
never develop one. But shooting lots of film has improved my work considerably,
and I'm probably as good as my own innate abilities and experience allow at
this time. Practice can't necessarily make a photographer great, but it will
allow a photographer to optimize his or her skills within the limits of his or
her capabilities. No photographer should ever think that he's shooting too
much. But he should always ask himself if he's thinking enough.
Paul