To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Quick Survey: Mechanical Camera Usage

The question was: "... how many people here have never used a fully manual
camera - no autofocus, no modes, no built-in meter." All of these cameras
have built-in meters. There was no mention made about the use of external
meters. If your camera didn't have a built-in meter I'd expect you'd be
using an external, or hand-held meter at least some of the time. So, you
may actually have fit the requirements of never having used a fully manual
camera, but these cameras don't fit the requirements of the question being
fully mechanical and meterless.

Shel