On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:15:37 -0500, Collin R Brendemuehl
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got a circular saw.
> No lenses.  No cameras.
>
> Gave the wife 3 Hummel figurines: 2051/B, 4041/B, 239/B.

Well, lemme see.

The usual joke gifts from sister, along with some books and the
traditional Audrey Hepburn wall calendar.  Mom got me a couple of nice
sweaters (and a bit of $$ <g>).  With the money I got a one of those
Lumiquest Pocket Bounce diffusers for my flash (lost the official
Vivitar diffuser recently).  Don't know how effective it is yet, but
it looks way cool!  <g>.

Also bought myself an army surplus winter parka.  Man that thing's warm!

Kids got me a wallet.

Had a great Christmas with the kids (even my 22 year old, Anne, got
home from Halifax).  I have a feeling that there aren't going to be
too many more Christmases where we all are able to get together, so
this one was a treasure.

cheers,
frank