Christmas was a little leaner for me than most.  If you don't count this:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/16822530/235682063icDgcj

The kids got about everything they asked for and the Wife got a couple really nice coats and some nice clothes.
No camera or electronic stuff but I DID get the new Star Wars DVDs from Mom.
Got to spend some really good "quality" time with my family even if half of them were sick.

All in all, it was a great few days off.

Cory
back at the grind stone