Hi Morrighan, welcome to the list!

The Spotmatic battery question Luigi mentioned may not be a problem, if
http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/index-frameset.html?index-bod
y.html.html~mainFrame
is right. There can be read:
"Availability of batteries for the Spotmatic is better than other cameras of
the era because the Asahi engineers built in a bridge circuit in the
metering which makes it battery voltage independent. This means you can use
the original 1.35 mercury PX400 battery, or a 1.5V silver-oxide replacement
without problems. An exact fit PX400S is available, or you can use a #392
cell with a small rubber-O ring (purchasable at any fine home repair center
or DIY store) as a spacer. I believe a #397 also fits as well."

I am curious about your pics and your way of  seeing the world. BTW your
name ... may I guess you come from Ireland?

Best, Bernd