----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Sherburne"
Subject: Re: *ist ds review

For some reason, this strikes me as hellishly awkward. I'm familiar with the
Green Button on my MZ-S, and it's nothing like this with M series lenses.

Do any of you D or DS owners find this workflow to be so troubling that it
interferes with your photography? Perhaps I just need to get rid of the old
lenses anyway.

My understanding of the DS is that it is basically same shit, different pile with pre A lenses.
As much as I would like full backwards compatability, having to push a button on the camera to meter isn't a deal breaker.

William Robb