That's just about the most absurd comment I've read here recently ... there
is a definite look to digital images when they come out of the camera.
Then, after you muck around with them in Photoshop and whatever, they may
take on a different look.  Show me a digital camera that will produce Tri-X
tonality and grain structure right out of the box.  Perhaps you meant to
say that a digital image can BE MADE to look like anything ...

Shel