TriX looks like what it does because of the defects of Tri-X
film. No digital camera I know of has been designed to produce a
photograph with defects emulating Tri-X.

Define a "digital look". If you mean grainless, clean
photographs, you are not defining a digital look; you're saying
what film is supposed to be trying to produce.

Godfrey