Thanks to all who replied, Jens, Mat, Thibouille, Fred
and Joe.
Now I just have to decide which one (or both?) to keep.
It was good to hear that they'll take some abuse and
still keep going.
I plan to put together a small kit to keep in the car
at all times, I've missed too many shots lately.
That means, hot, cold, damp and all the rest.
Tried it with an MX, it didn't like the cold very
much. (To be fair it was only 3 Deg F!)

Don