In a message dated 1/29/2005 7:02:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Btw, shooting RAW may have made me more laid-back on the exposure
accuracy than I used to be with slide film. I'm still imagining that I
work with a high-contrast slide film when I'm out there, and
frequently I get surprises on how much more detail I'm able to lure
out of the shadows and highlights with the RAW converter. This
experience might be totally different for people used to colour
negative or B/W, though, but I'm not able to tell...

hth,
Jostein
========
Definitely. Same experience (on another camera system). It's really nice.
Makes me relax. Hopefully, I won't relax too much.

Marnie aka Doe :-)