In a message dated 2/4/2005 7:37:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,

I love it!  The shot takes risks by combining two
cliches (overhanging branch and
line-through-the-field), and goes way beyond them.
The detail in the tree bark creates tension that is
balanced by the relaxed gentleness of the fields and
hill.  Beautiful.

Did you use fill flash to bring out the tree detail?

Rick
========
No, I cheated. I used that shadow thing (but in Elements, not PS) -- just a
tad. It was a bit too dark otherwise. (Now everyone won't like it. :-)) I've
taken it earlier in the day with more detail showing, but still shadows in the
background. So I DO have to try it again, a bit earlier in the day. Even though
I like that shot, it's not prefect yet -- I'd like even more detail and not
with cheating. LOL.

Thanks!

Marnie aka Doe :-)