Bruce Dayton mused:

> This is a notice for anyone in reasonable driving distance to the Bay
> area - We are going to have a PDML photo outing on March 5th.  The
> plan is to meet and shoot at one of the missions in the area.  I've
> got to get that finalized, but the date is solid.  Hopefully any of
> you near San Francisco (I'm in Sacramento) will join us for a fun day.
>
> Check your calendars and let me know if you might be able to join us.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Bruce

That's a probable "Yes" from me.

If potential attendees would like to indicate some Pentax gear they
don't own, but would like to play with, it would be a good idea to
let other attendees know.  I know I'd like to spend a little more
time with a DA 16-45, and it might be fun to try the 14mm as well.
Plus, of course, an FA* 85/1.4; so far I've never handled one.

I can bring along some of my older film bodies (MX, Super Program,
PZ-1p), as well as the *ist-D and/or MZ-S I'd be using myself.