On Feb 7, 2005, at 1:21 PM, Pat K wrote:

Where abouts are the NorCal people situated? Sounds like
Bruce is in the Sacramento area and John somewhere in the South Bay?

Looks like I decided to buy an *ist Ds (and join the list) just in time. I'm down in the Santa Cruz area and can vouch for the appeal of San Juan Bautista. However, driving to any of the other suggested options would be no problem.

I haven't been to the Egyptian Museum in years, but my memory is that it would also be an intriguing locale. Keep in mind that no flash or tripods are allowed inside, so bring those fast primes.

   - Marco