Well, I'm in Sonoma County and hope attend if I don't have a work conflict.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: NorCal PDML Outing

See comments in line

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Okay, here are some decent shots, admittedly it's not as nice as San Juan
Bautista, but it's a LOT closer.

The photos of the grounds don't make it appear as attractive as Mission Carmel
or Mission San Juan Capistrano that I've had the opportunity to visit (if we
end up at a mission, I should bring those photos for comparison)

I don't like that it is so close to the road, but I see possibilities. And I
don't want to drive six hours on a day trip (3 hours down, 3 back). Or even
five.

Unless Mission Santa Clara is better.

I believe that Mission Santa Clara is now part of the Santa Clara University
campus. It may be closer to San Francisco than Fremont (no bridges to cross),
but I could be wrong. Where abouts are the NorCal people situated? Sounds like
Bruce is in the Sacramento area and John somewhere in the South Bay?

Pat in SF