In a message dated 2/7/2005 8:08:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
Pat K mused:

> Where abouts are the NorCal people situated? Sounds like
> Bruce is in the Sacramento area and John somewhere in the South Bay?
>
> Pat in SF

Correct - I'm actually in San Jose.  Then there's Shel (Berkely?),
Marnie, and a fairly recent list addition in the Walnut Creek area;
I hope she stuck around and is considering attending.
===========

So far, those speaking up:

Bruce Dayton -- Sacramento
Marnie Parker -- Walnut Creek
John Francis -- San Jose
Shel Belinkoff -- Berkeley
Pat in SF -- San Francisco
kd2l? -- Sonoma

There are also two recent additions to PDML:  Phantom Queen (Berkeley/Oakland
border), and John Celio (Walnut Creek), who have not yet made any comment.

So, yes, we are all in Northern California, but fairly widely scattered, so
it makes it a bit hard to figure out where to meet.

http://missions.bgmm.com/

Marnie aka Doe :-)