Hi,

I've just started my adventure with medium format photography... yes, it is big fun :) But, as I don't have any darkroom equipment yet, I am going to stay with the C-41/E-6 processes. Can anyone recommend a photo lab that will develop my film, and will make prints from it ? (square prints preferred, but I assume it can be a problem). The best solution would be traditional mail-in service (I send the film, they send me the prints), but of course I can drop-off the film and pick up the prints (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn locations preferred).

Thanks in advance
Jerry