On Feb 20, 2005, at 2:04 PM, Cotty wrote:

On 20/2/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

Some beautiful photos here. Great color. You did a good job of working
with the wrong kind of light. On some of these shots, the results are
stunning. NICE.

You are being too kind.

No he's not! Of the 13 photos (I hope I can count), I reckon 9 of them are superb. Full of life (this comes from a guy who shoots such animated things as flowers and mountains).

As a series I think they're also very good as they do seem to be very balanced in view. Just about any newspaper editor could find something there to agree with their taste. Anyone would think you shot news for a living ;)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/