From: Mishka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:41 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: LCD monitors?

I have just (two days ago) got a pair of 20" Dell FP2001 instead of my old
19"
Viewsonic CRT. The new flat panels are *very* nice. I haven't done any
scientific
comparisons, but I couldn't be happier with quality. The color
fidelity is just fine,
and contrast is quite good.

The best part was that they are about ~$500 a piece from Dell
(hint: you need to go to their "small business" store, not "home or
individual",
lest you will to pay $750) -- that's what many 19" flat panels cost.

Their 24" FPW2405 should be even nicer, but it costs twice as much as
FP2001.

Oh, and to drive the dual setup you need something like Matrox P650 card
($140 or so)

Best,
Mishka