In a message dated 3/11/2005 7:25:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
OK we've now got quite a few DSLR owners on board with a bit of use behind
them, how about a quick informal usage survey?

For those DSLR users with 35mm gear who thought before buying their DSLR that
their 35mm film usage would:

    Remain the same?
    Be halved?
    Become occasional?
    Become specific (i.e. B&W only or high ISO or slide only)?
    Cease all together?
=====
Cease, yes. I really didn't want to scan anymore (and deal with dust).

Did your subsequent actual film use match your prior expectations?
=======
Yup.

For users who had Pentax SLRs prior to purchasing a Pentax DSLR did you end
up
buying one or more new lenses specifically to suite the DSLR?

Cheers,
======
N/A, but I have a bought a wide angle that is wide enough specifically for
digital, though it's not designed just for digital -- the Tamron 19-35.

Rob Studdert
=========
Marnie  :-)