Hi all,

I am taking my wife to Ney Work city for a birthday weekend in June and it
seems a good opportunity to buy some additional odds and ends for my Pentax
*ist D. I could do with some prime lenses and a battery grip. I am also
thinking of something to bounce a little light off. (I am a bit new at this.)

Generally USA prices are a lot lower than UK prices so it is worth me stocking
up a bit.

By the way, as I shall travelling out of the country, will I be excused the
local sales tax? Perhaps only certain shops?

TIA,

Stuart

--
Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]