On 19/3/05, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

>> >http://www.misenet.sk/Berlin/
>> >
>> >Bedo.
>>
>> Bedo, half of all photography is not photographing at all.
>>
>> a...n...t..i..c..i...p...a...t..i..o..n
>>
>> Let the passers by do some passing by ;-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>   Cotty
>
>I disagree.  (sorry to critique a critique, but I know Cotty will take
>it in the spirit intended <g>).
>
>I think the passersby looking at the unfortunate lady are an important
>part of the photo.

I didn't make myself clear enough. My intention was that the passers by
should have been more prominent, more into the frame. Where they are is
neither here nor there. Waiting a few more seconds would have placed the
wheelchair user between the bridge parapets and IMO made the shot more
interesting. That is what I mean by anticipation.

Or indeed to wait until they are gone, if that is the photographer's
intention.

So when I wrote 'let the passers-by do some passing by'  I meant that
they could be photographed in the act of 'passing by'.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__