Hi everybody,

Since I started taking more "serious" photos and discovered this list,
reading the PDML became a very important and pleasant part of my daily
routine. I used to read tons of e-mails everyday, and when a new PUG Gallery
was released, particularly on a Friday night, there would be a continuos
flow of messages.
Since last month, and some less than fortunate incidents, things have
changed. I was hoping that the list would go back to its normal pace when
the June PUG arrived, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Perhaps you'll consider that I don't have moral authority to comment how
often, or not, people post to the list, since --- I confess ---  I don't
post much. I'm an avid reader, and I don't post more due to my lack of
experience and closer contact to those who represent the core of this list
and are responsible for keeping it going.
Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not complaining about the lack of
activity from anybody.
Of course, I can only speak for myself... but I really miss the old PDML
filled with lots of people discussing and having fun about a passion they
share and that would flood my mail box in a Friday night...
My best regards, and a word of gratitude for those who dedicate a part of
their time to keep this wonderful list going on,
             Eduardo.