Eduardo wrote:
"Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not complaining
about the lack of
activity from anybody."
OK, since no one on this lists has complained yet, I
feel like braving onward, venturing a few comments on
my favorite PUG images...
Eduardo Carme's "Orange Dome" has a welcome warmth of
color in contrast to the geometry.  I found myself
drawn to its subtle shifts of color and tone in the
light coming through the glass dome, and then wishing
it was not cropped so severely on the top/bottom.
  Another skylight effect that pulled me in was Paul
Sundstom"s "Getty Museum Skylight".  The transparency
of the whole structure is remarkable, and this
photograph reveals the purity of its design perfectly.
  "Paging MC Esher" by Dave O'Brien capture the spirit
of "impossible illusions"  and is one of those images
that makes me do a double take every time I see it,
and I do like to keep wanting to see it, again and
again.  So much fun, this seeing process!
  "Arch/Whale"  by Frantisek Vleck is so seductive in
its space and shape movements. Nicely printed! Iwould
suggest that the handrail keeps interrupting my eye on
the left side where it gets just a bit tied up.  A
slight movement of the camera to the left or the right
might have cleaned this up just enough.
    "Looking Up I see the Windows Coming Upwards" is
perhaps a title that MC Esher could have chosen.
Alexey Tikhonov's photograph is my personal favorite
and is my wallpaper for the coming month.  It stirs my
wonderment...it makes me look at the world in a way I
did as a child.  It is an image that I need.
  Needful things these pics, and I want to look
further, but the night is late, so...