Hi Lon,

Eduardo Carone Costa Júnior ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is the one who posted
it, but I also feel that way.

The shots that thrilled me when I first tried out my new ZX-5n with its
equally new FA 35/2 last Fall are embarassing now. However, I'm keeping
them on the web, so I can have something to openly mark my progress by (on
the assumption it builds character, if not skill <g>).

Happy shooting,
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]