Hi Paul,

I played around with curves and with shadows/highlights, and was able to
get the contrast down a bit.  In fact, after uploading the pic I decided i
wasn't satisfied with it and redid it with a little less brightness using
curves to tone down the highlights somewhat.

Yep, it's a busy scene, but that's market Street ... not much one can do
about it, as you said.  The drummer's location was such that I couldn't
catch the sign without catching all the other stuff, and I did want the
sign in there.  Nope, it ain't a great photo, but I do like the documentary
aspect - a bit of what happens on the street.

Shel