Thanks for your comments ...

By all accounts the pic sucks (no one seems to like it) , and I wasn't too
happy with it myself.  Although I tried, I just couldn't get it up to my
usual standards.   It's far from my best, but I like it anyway as a little
slice of the action that happens on the street.

Anyway, it is what it is, and there's no need for you to make excuses for
it, if that's what you're doing.

I do, however, strongly disagree with your comment about the casual needs
of the PAW and PESO postings.  I believe those who post should at least try
to make the best renderings possible. The world is already too filled with
junk images and photographs, and posting crap without at least trying to
make the results good, or asking for help, or at least acknowledging that
one's skills weren't up to the task (which is, perhaps, tantamount to
asking for suggestions), does the poster and the community here, as well as
other viewers, a disservice.

Shel