Hello Shel,

First off, I can see the entire photo and caption with no scrolling.

Now on to the pic, the B&W tonal range is very good - another
technically good shot/processing.  Somehow, this shot doesn't quite do
it for me.  I'm thinking that perhaps the angle with the fire just
doesn't show any intensity or something.  The guy on the right must
have some significance, but I am not sure what - participant or
observer?  Perhaps a steeper angle to show the fire going into his
mouth more from the side.  But I do like the context with the sign
visible.

--
Best regards,
Bruce