No, I am thinking of a plywood monocoque sports car from the late 50's, early 60's. I thought they were TVR's but could be mistaken.

As for Morgans, I probably know more about them than most people who own them.
I was fasinated buy them (both the 3-wheelers, and the 4-wheelers) when I was
younger. I liked the flat grill +4 of the 50's best.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
You're thinking of Morgans. And yes, they are. Seven year waiting list at the last count.

TVRs never used wood for anything structural, only interior details and such.
Morgans use wood framing for the body panels, not the chassis.

Godfrey