I had been wondering how the house hunt was going. Now I know. Started to say
they seem real expensive then realized they would probably go for 3/4 million
(US) over in Blowing Rock.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Cotty wrote:
On 29/5/05, Jostein, discombobulated, unleashed:

That sight certainly looked familiar!

You know, with the rate of PDML encounters that man is going through, we could soon have this as a PUG theme. :-)

too familiar.

Soon to change.

too expensive, now sold:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/houses/aston1.html>

too small

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/houses/standlake1.html>

pretty good, too expensive, put in a lower offer but too low:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/houses/standlake2.html>

note my back garden manicure in PS ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty