----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman"
Subject: Re: Questions re Pentax made lens filters

I suppose I am going to buy me some 49 mm and 52 mm protective filters for my most valuable lenses...

If I may make a suggestion........

Seriously, don't go out and buy a bunch of clear glass.
It's not really time consuming to change filters. If you are in an all fired rush to get some glass, get a really good polarizer in each of the sizes you use, and one protective filter in each of the sizes you use.
If you still shoot B&W film, consider some filters for that.

The final question: what is the a decent price for a decent condition SMCP or MRC B+W filters? Anyone willing to enable me? Seriously.

eBay, or mail order.......

William Robb