Toralf Lund wrote:

As another spin-off from the looong "why choose *istDL" thread, I thought I might mention that I completely agree with the whoever-it-was who said that what he'd really like to see, was something that might be described as a digital version of the MZ-5n (or ZX-5n.) Like that other person, I'm not sure it would make sense from a marketing viewpoint - although it would at least have some features that would clearly distinguish it from the competitors, which is often a Good Thing.

That would be a she -- namely, me. Thanks!
It wouldn't be absolutely first; there being a Leicasonic model around with the "traditional" controls in the "traditional" places, but then again the Leica one is a non-interchangeable-lens, electronic viewfinder digicam with SLR sizing and pricing, so maybe ...

ERNR