> In your email you state "And I need a better Pentax SLR, that's all !" i
> think you just need a different SLR for your needs, not necessarily
better.

> Cya
> Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .

Of course, a different SLR, but I can fit a SLR based on a MZ-S with few
modifications:
4fps
1/8000 synchro 1/250
Spot metering shown inside
Easy use with only the right hand (AF change selector all near the same
place, sucha a Maxxum 7, Nikon F-5, F-100 or F-80, easy to change with only
changing the back)
And collimators AF a little Differents (only 5 in cross and can be light in
red when it is the one we use)
More celled against the rain.

Is it a very different SLR ???
Even it cost 1200$, I will agree to buy it