From: "Alin Flaider" >
You must be terribly unhappy with your MZ-3 - the total opposite of
>    the ideal camera as you describe it. If you stick with it just for
>    the sake of the Pentax glass... then all my respects, sir.
>    Otherwise do yourself a favour: stop tormenting and get
>    one of those Dimage ### soon to appear.

Funny, I just idslike Dimage 5 or 7 .
Now please remember that I am not disappointed with my MZ-3 as far as I know
its limits !
I like to use it, but it get often that I need some supllied features in
order to make the picture I wish, so then, I refren form trying !
In all I read about the MZ-S, and even When I try it (at last a sample) I am
not satisfy .
So the MZ-S appear to me as a super MZ-3, not a quite better which help me
to make my MZ-3 becoming my second SLR
I would buy a MZ-S if I do not own the MZ-3, but for the moment, I own it
and do not want to be separate from it !