From: "Bucky"
> And if Nikon had brought it out you'd be sneering at it, and that's a fact
> too.  For the love of Dog, it's only a camera.  It's adequate at the
price.
> There are trade-offs to be had with other bodies in the price range.  Dog
> forbid anyone should express a preference for another brand!  It's like
> discussing morality with a fundie.

Yes, but it is funny ! I usually try to make others photo fans understand
that we can make pictures even with P&S !
And I also need to defend Pentax because in France they often say that
Pentax will stop SLR soon...

So here in the list, for the first time, I can discuss about some Pentax
missing for my opinion !

So it is funny, and  I find this funny